donderdag 10 december 2009

Welcome to my Diary

Well, this is my first entry! Welcome and thanks for taking an intrest in me and my work.

First of all, I would like to start with explaining why I'm doing this job. I recently got fired from my previous job, after I had a panic attack and couldn't do the things they needed me to do. Mentally I am not very stable at the moment (no I'm not crazy) so I decided to take things slowly. I would start working home, and in the mean time, get my act together. I'm visiting a psychologist, started working out, moved in with my boyfriend en we're trying to get everything under control. And this kind of work is the best I could dream for at this moment. It's at home, it's about sexuality which I have no problem with, and it pays good. My goal is to start studying next year, continue this work while I am studying, and I aim to be stable enough to start a normal job in the real world after I graduate.

So, this is the short story about why I do this work. And now why I blog about it? Well, it's extremely funny. Men have crazy fetishes, and they love it when a girl is ok about it. And sometimes they're just plain stupid. This is meant as an outlet for me, about the things I expierence whilst working, but if I get to make someone's day because I made them laugh, then my work is done.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, because I sure enjoy my job!
Juno

PS: all names of men involved are blanked or replaced, respecting their anonimity

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten