woensdag 3 februari 2010

Where's the Animal Liberation Front when you need them

I'm not even going to explain this one...

----------------------------------

Guy: I have a question
Me: Shoot
Guy: About fetish
Me: Yeah?
Guy: And I really really love it..
Guy: Can you play a mean girl?
Guy: Very mean?
Me: I AM a very mean girl, so playing is not an option...
Guy: If I came by your house
Guy: With a box
Guy: A big cardboard box
Guy: And you opened it
Guy: And you saw 5 huge rabbits
Guy: Stolen from a spoiled neighbour kid
Guy: Something like that...
Guy: ?
Me: ...
Me: Rabbits...
Guy: Yes
Me: What do you want me to do with those
Guy: Rabbits... high heels..
Guy: Just think of something
Me: No I don't hurt animals, just humans
Guy: Ok
Guy: Respect...
*Guy leaves chat*

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten